It’s good to have options, especially as a professional healthcare traveler. Because finding that perfect travel job can be an unnecessary battle, an online platform—Fusion Marketplace—was developed to help professional healthcare travelers, staffing agencies, and healthcare facilities connect with each other. Currently, with more than 24,000 open travel job opportunities across multiple national staffing companies, Fusion Marketplace has options. In fact, Marketplace has more job options than it does travelers.
Benefits of a traveler-driven community
When you join a traveler-driven market, you automatically put yourself at the forefront of your travel healthcare career so you can call the shots. With detailed information available to you at the click of a button, Fusion Marketplace combines transparency with agency forces to revolutionize the healthcare staffing process.
To gain access to this traveler-driven community, travelers must first create their own Marketplace profile. To accelerate your career, upload your employment experience, level of education, earned certifications and licenses, plus professional references to your traveler profile to be used as a professional resume. That way, healthcare professionals can apply for multiple travel jobs at a time with just a few swift clicks.
From there, you can easily search for your ideal healthcare travel job. Narrow down search results to see job options that are tailored to your professional needs and job preferences to help speed-track the application and hiring process, all with less paperwork.
As the demand for healthcare professionals grows, being a part of a traveler-driven marketplace has become even more vital in landing your perfect travel job. Use your traveler profile to set yourself apart from the competition and to unlock enhanced job transparency, advanced search capabilities, and flexible housing options.
Making the unknowns known, Fusion Marketplace makes life easier on you by merging healthcare career opportunities, staffing agencies, and professional travelers all onto one platform to reduce barriers on all sides.
Find your next travel job through Fusion Marketplace
Regardless of your healthcare division or specialty, Fusion Marketplace streamlines the application and hiring process for healthcare travelers across the country.
To be more precise, Marketplace has 24,418 travel jobs located nationwide that are available to healthcare professionals—don’t wait for the perfect job to find you, be proactive and take charge of your travel career. From traveling nurses to travel therapists to med surg techs, Fusion Marketplace has the job for you.
With thousands of jobs to choose from on Fusion Marketplace, narrow down your search by these top five healthcare department travel jobs to find the assignment best for you:
- Nursing. These registered nurses (RNs) work all across the U.S. to alleviate healthcare facility staffing shortages. With specialties ranging from med surg to intensive care unit (ICU) and all things in-between, there’s no shortage of travel nursing jobs on Fusion Marketplace. Travel nurses require one to two years of experience in their designated specialty before they’re able to embark on a travel assignment.
Search for travel nursing jobs.
- Long-term care (LTC). Working in a LTC facility offers a career full of valuable insights, skill building, and hands-on experience in a clinical setting with patients. LTC professionals are made up of certified nursing assistants (CNAs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), RNs, gerontology experts, and more—Fusion Marketplace has them all.
Search for travel LTC jobs.
- Cath lab tech. As a cath lab tech, there’s already a good amount of career choices for you. As a traveling cath lab tech, your career options nearly double on Fusion Marketplace. Important members of a healthcare team, cath lab techs specialize in patient heart health and assist with cardiovascular procedures such as angioplasties, cardiac catherization, and more.
Search for travel cath lab tech jobs.
- Radiology. As a traveling radiographer, rad tech, or other radiology specialist, you should take time to step away from the x-ray machine and capture images of breath-taking scenery instead. Radiology professionals work to get a better understanding of what’s going on inside of the patient, in order to properly diagnose and treat them—Fusion Marketplace helps you find a job that allows you to enjoy both sides of the camera.
Search for travel radiology jobs.
- Therapy. Whether you’re a physical therapist (PT), occupational therapist (OT), speech-language pathologist (SLP), certified occupational therapist assistant (COTA), physical therapist assistant (PTA), or another therapy worker, Fusion Marketplace has an opportunity for you. Since therapy professionals don’t require experience before travel, you can jump into your travel career right after graduation.
Search for travel therapy jobs.
The perfect travel placement doesn’t just fall into your lap—it comes from Fusion Marketplace. Complete your traveler profile to reveal thousands of nationwide healthcare jobs across several divisions and specialties and begin your travel career on the right foot.