Between the extensive paperwork, state-by-state licensing requirements, and submitting multiple job applications, landing a new travel assignment can be a major headache for professional healthcare travelers. What if, instead of juggling dozens of tasks and to-do’s, there was one convenient online platform where your travel job preferences, qualifications, certifications, and more could live? What if you were able to see multiple career opportunities all over the U.S. from several staffing agencies and had the power to choose your next move with just one simple click? What if this one-stop-shop already exists?
Fusion Marketplace was built specifically for you, the professional healthcare traveler. A traveler-first all-inclusive community, Fusion Marketplace connects you with healthcare staffing agencies and travel jobs that check all the boxes.
Create a Fusion Marketplace traveler profile
In order to match with the best traveling healthcare jobs in the country, you must start with creating a profile. Creating a traveler profile is easy—simply input your first and last name, email address, phone number, and decide on an account password. Once you verify your email, you’ll be prompted to finish setting up your traveler profile. To fully complete, you’ll need to provide some important information about yourself:
- Share more about who you are. Upload a profile image and enter your date of birth, primary specialty, as well as a biography bragging about who you are. Staffing agencies and recruiters can see your profile to help pair you with your ideal job.
- Add your employment experience. Share where you’ve been during your healthcare career and the roles you’ve filled while there.
- Add your level of education and earned certifications. Discuss the relevant CEUs you’ve completed and any other continued education efforts you’ve participated in to enhance your knowledge.
- Upload licenses. These are those state licenses you’ve obtained that allow you to practice healthcare.
- Include personal and professional references. Having references available for agencies to quickly contact helps increase your chances of landing your dream travel job faster.
Once you’ve finished entering your necessary information, you can easily choose details you want to download and save as a PDF, then share as a resume across multiple job applications.
How to find your next travel healthcare job using Fusion Marketplace
Once your traveler profile is fully complete, it’s time to search for your best travel healthcare job. Within Fusion Marketplace, you have full browsing control of both job opportunities and the agencies staffing those jobs. Here are tips to finding your ideal placement:
- Use the search bar function to find specific positions you want to fill. For example, if you’re looking for nursing ICU jobs, you can type keywords into the search bar to see only those open roles in states across the country.
- Sort and filter search results to find assignments tailored to your needs. Sort by best match, start date, or pay range and filter by category, specialty, shift type, estimated weekly pay, job type, and more to funnel down your options until you find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Browse jobs based on your division and specialty. Fusion Marketplace allows you to effortlessly narrow down your search based on what you’re experienced in. Use the “browse all” dropdown menu to view job and agency opportunities in your division and specialty.
- Browse jobs based on agencies. The “browse all” dropdown function also gives you the autonomy to peruse openings by staffing agencies. This way, you can view and compare all 401k, referral bonus, insurance, and other reimbursement benefits.
No matter the job search method that works best for you, Fusion Marketplace offers the freedom to spend less time on tedious paperwork so you can start your next career move as soon as possible.
When you find opportunities that pique your interest, Fusion Marketplace makes it easy to submit your applications. To quickly apply, simply select the “quick apply” option on the posting, and either complete the required fields or send your profile information for consideration. To view more information on the job, click on the posting, and review details such as assignment length, job description, charting system, and more. If you like what you see, click on the “apply for this job” box, where you can either answer the prompted questions or check the box to send your profile information and application directly to the agency.
Once applications are submitted and received, the staffing agency recruiter will reach out to you. The recruiter will work to get to know you, your job preferences, and your travel bucket list to ensure they match you with a healthcare placement where you will be both satisfied and successful.
Convenience and speed to placement with Fusion Marketplace
Speed to placement can be an uphill battle for healthcare travelers, as well as for healthcare staffing agencies. Fusion Marketplace aims to remove barriers for both parties in order to promote a faster turnaround time with job application submissions, hiring decisions, and healthcare traveler placements.
With total transparency to healthcare travel job benefits and pay packages, healthcare travel workers are able to efficiently narrow down their options to quickly apply for positions in facilities across the country. On the other hand, Fusion Marketplace allows staffing agencies and facilities fast access to high-quality, talented candidates to fill their staffing gaps.
Managing a career as a professional healthcare traveler doesn’t have to be a lot of tedious work. Fusion Marketplace is a user-friendly online platform that helps organize your important information to quickly land your next perfect travel assignment. Regardless of your division or specialty, Fusion Marketplace helps you find where you’ll go next, making the unknowns known.