The demand for top-quality healthcare travelers continues to climb and Fusion Marketplace is keeping up with the ever-growing market. By strategically implementing features that simplify the job search, application, and hiring process for professional travelers in all divisions and specialties, Marketplace has helped revolutionize the healthcare staffing industry.
In case you missed the initial announcements, here’s a quick recap of Marketplace features that will fast-track you to your next travel assignment.
Completely customizable traveler profile
Matching to your ideal travel placements isn’t as much work as you might think. In fact, the process is made simple with a personal Fusion Marketplace profile. When you create a traveler profile, you automatically gain access to nationwide premium healthcare jobs, all while you promote yourself as a superior candidate to a variety of staffing companies.
To create a profile, all you must do is complete a few easy steps:
- Share more about who you are. Upload a profile picture and submit your date of birth, division category, primary specialty, and other specialties, if relevant. Then, spend time bragging about yourself—what makes you a desired healthcare worker? How do your unique care methods and techniques benefit the patients you serve? Why did you choose a healthcare travel career?
- Once you’ve completed the basics, it’s time to start getting more granular with your professional career. Add and previous and current healthcare employment positions, education and certifications, state licensing, personal and professional references, as well as any other documents you need to effortlessly keep track of.
- Fully customize your traveler profile when you set your specific job preferences. Select your healthcare department(s), specialty/specialties, preferred states, cities, shift types, and job type. Enter the minimum and maximum weekly pay amount that you desire and go even further by opting for emailed job alerts that match your preferences.
Your personalized profile sets you apart from the slew of travel healthcare workers who are also on the hunt for their next assignment. Manage your career wherever you are and find exclusive travel jobs located across the country with your Fusion Marketplace profile.
Making the unknowns known
You have enough to focus on as a healthcare professional—job details shouldn’t be one of them. With a commitment to travelers, Fusion Marketplace provides the highest level of transparency about an assignment’s pay package, benefits, reviews, and more. Now with the ability to compare opportunities against one another, travelers can narrow down search results to the jobs that best suit you and your career goals.
Enjoy the future of healthcare staffing always knowing exactly what you’re going to get when it comes to:
- Job type
- Assignment location
- Expected weekly work hours
- Pay package
- Type of healthcare facility
- Start date
- Shift type
- Length of assignment
- Healthcare staffing agency
The more you know upfront, the less research you have to do on the back-end. Fusion Marketplace not only offers healthcare travelers total visibility into job specifications, but the online platform also allows for professional autonomy, so you get to call the all the shots.
Personal preferences narrow job search results
- Healthcare department(s)
- Top five states
- Top 10 cities
- Three shift types
- Three job types
- Available start date
Once your preferences have been set, save the changes to your profile, and share with staffing recruiters, along with the PDF copy of your traveler profile that acts as your professional resume. When recruiters are aware of your must-haves, you give yourself a leg up in the candidate competition and increase your chances of hire.
Further funnel down your job search results and filter or sort available job openings that align with your highest career priorities. In an overly saturated healthcare market, your best success to target top-quality jobs happens when you cast a narrow net.
Traveler housing made easy
For many healthcare travelers, regardless of specialty or division, finding secure housing can be a major challenge—that’s why Fusion Marketplace made it easier on you by adding a convenient feature that provides nearby housing options per assignment location.
You have a plethora of choices to make when it comes to temporary housing—full house or single room? Hotel or apartment? Airbnb or loft? With assistance from Furnished Finder, your options are limitless through Marketplace.
To view available lodging, simply click on the job post that piques your interest, and scroll to the bottom of the page to find details on:
- Type of housing (i.e., apartment, room in a condo, full house, etc.)
- Estimated cost of monthly rent
- Whether or not the unit is fully-furnished
- Whether or not utilities are included
- If pets are allowed
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Available move-in date
- Required minimum stay length
Another housing perk is easy-access to Furnished Finder’s stipend calculator. Perfect for finding budgetary information before your next assignment, the stipend calculator displays number of available units, rooms, private units, and hotels that are available, plus within financial reach based on the city and state of your travel placement.
Worry less about where you’ll rest your head at night and take comfort in the fact that Fusion Marketplace has you covered.
Agency recruiter ratings and reviews
After you submit your job applications via Marketplace, an agency recruiter will contact to you to learn more about your personal and professional wants, needs, and goals. That way, they’re better equipped to find opportunities where you would be happy, fulfilled, and successful in all aspects.
Once you’ve completed your healthcare assignment, you’ll have the chance to rate and review the recruiter who assisted you through interviews and placement offers, in addition to prepping you before and after your travel healthcare assignment.
Through Fusion Marketplace, you not only have the ability to see a staffing recruiter’s profile, but you can also scroll through their linked social media pages and check out their personal bios to get to know them on a deeper level. If you have questions, concerns, or just need someone to rant to, the recruiter’s profile page gives you the option to call or text their mobile device or send an email.
But wait, that’s not all—here’s a complete list of what you can find on a healthcare recruiter’s page:
- A link to their staffing agency website
- Divisions and specialties the recruiter focuses on
- Traveler paid time-off details as per the staffing company
- Information on company 401k options for travelers
- Details on healthcare worker referral bonuses
- Professional traveler health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Other relevant traveler reimbursements
With great knowledge comes great responsibility. Dedicated to total transparency, Fusion Marketplace puts healthcare travelers in the driver’s seat with the power to rate a several recruiter characteristics on a five-star scale. Select the star that you think is most appropriate for your recruiter when it comes to their:
- Ability to meet your needs
- Personality fit
Express your feelings even more and leave a descriptive review about what you appreciated and/or disliked about your agency recruiter. When you submit a thorough assessment, you’ll include your relationship to the person being evaluated, the number of times you’ve worked with them, and the date in which you left your review.
If you’re doing recruiter research, skim commentary that was previously submitted by other travelers or healthcare staffing agencies. Access to this comprehensive staffing recruiter information enhances traveler transparency and puts you in control of your career.
Join a traveler-first community and reap the many benefits of Fusion Marketplace. The healthcare staffing industry has evolved and it’s important you keep up. Devoted to traveler job visibility, transparency, and autonomy, a Marketplace profile is your first step towards a more efficient application and hiring experience. Stay tuned as Fusion Marketplace advances and adds intelligent features that further directs you towards the professional future you’ve always wanted.